From Danny Ayers <danny.ay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: draft-hammer-hostmeta-15
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 12:49:51 GMT
Hi Kingsley!

Earlier I forwarded Eran's pointer to the Apache Clerezza list,
thinking this was very much in scope for semweb/Linked Data projects,
the fact that OpenLink's on board validates that thought.

Do you happen to know of any surveys of techniques for site metadata -
robots.txt, WebFinger to infinity and beyond?

Cheers,
Danny.

--
http://danny.ayers.name