From Sergio Fernández <ser...@wikier.org>
Subject Re: Graphs renamed
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 07:51:03 GMT
Hi,

I don't have the background of this issue, just the information on the
jira. But according the Linked Data principles [1] I'd suggest to keep
HTTP URI for the graphs (not always localhost, it'd depend on each
concrete installation of Clerezza), and in the future when someone
looks up those URIs provide useful information using RDF* (or SPARQL).
And it'd be also interesting to support the graph identification
mechanisms defined on the current drafts of SPARQL 1.1.

My current understanding of the platform still doesn't allow me to
implement this, but I'd be happy to help on it.

Cheers,

[1] http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-http-rdf-update/#graph-identification

--