From Sergio Fernández <ser...@wikier.org>
Subject Re: WebID support
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 15:44:42 GMT
On 11 May 2011 17:34, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
> I did not receive the log files. Can you sepcify exactly how you start
> and post the log files online? Or perhaps put in a bug report...

I attached it on my first email. But since now is undated (I fixed an
issue with my version on bndlib), I attach it again.

Is there any debug mode for launching Clerezza? I might it'd be
difficult to solve this issue only with the message "unable to
activate FOAF+SSL" as clue... and I don't want to open a bug, since I
think actually it's not a bug, but an error from my side and how I'm
using it.

Thanks.

--