From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <r...@apache.org>
Subject Logged in as multiple users, how should application deal with this new feature?
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 12:36:30 GMT
Hello

I've noticed that with the change to principals one can be logged in
as multiple users. How are applications supposed to deal with this? In
my wall-applcation and blogging engine I assumes a request originating
from exactly one user (which can be user anonymous). I know wanted to
updated my apps and was wondering how to do this.

The same difficulty occurs with the displayed username in the menu,
and where the menu-item "control-panel" shall point to.

Reto