From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: WebID support
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 16:20:38 GMT
Hi sergio,

First of all: welcome!

To use Webid:

- generate a keystore as with:

keytool -keystore keystore -alias clerezza -genkey -keyalg RSA
-keypass password -storepass password

- move the generate folder keystore to .keystore in your home directory

- download or compile a tdb launcher

- start clerezza with java -XX:MaxPermSize=400m -Xss512k -Xmx2g -jar
platform.launcher.tdb-0.5-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
--https_keystore_clientauth want

note that if you allready started a previous version in the same
directory you need to delete the directory felix-cache for the new
version to be used.

Cheers.
Reto