From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: logging in with undereferenceable webid
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 14:12:39 GMT
Ok, I've checked it out with the version of 2011-03-31, i.e. before the
first commit in ZZ-479, there I correctly fail to log in with a WebId that
cannot be dereferenced. Is there any other issue affecting the relevant code
in this period?

I think we should make sure that patches to issues provide are actual
improvement, rather than accept regressions and open new issues against
them.

Its certainly a problem of having such big issues, once closed the patch of
an issue is considered as accepted after 3 days, in this case a new issue
would have to be raised.

Reto