From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject clerezza based wall
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 19:19:52 GMT
Hi

I've already pointed you once (On 23 August 2010) at my wall application
where any user with a WebId can post.

You can see it live here: https://farewellutopia.com/public-wall
The sourcecode is available here: https://bitbucket.org/reto/wall

I had to adapt the code after the graphs were renamed.

The application is now using the GraphNodeProvider Service and so a
demonstration for the code I started a vote yesterday. It renders the
information about the poster trusting the profile document of the poster
while not trusting this profile for other parts of the page, the permalink
of the individual posts go to the userspace of the poster so that no
application specific code is needed to access the individual item. This also
puts the user under control on the data she posted as she can retrieved her
graph with all her posts to any wall on the instance (more than just wall
posts in future).

WARNING: The code is incompatible with the vetoed patch for CLEREZZA-515 but
this will hopefully be reverted now very soon in trunk.

Cheers,
Reto