From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: How to name things with URIs
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 12:45:47 GMT
Use tha mialing lits for questions you encourage a broad discussiuon,
post a question-issue if you just would like to have an answer. I
appreciate brain-storming issues, but here its about changes in the
code. You're recent renaming of graphs caused some problems (e.g. my
wall application no longer worked), so I wanted to try to get a
consuns on the name to choose. Now I have you -1 but no alternative
proposal.

Reto