From Sergio Fernández <ser...@wikier.org>
Subject Re: WebID support
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 15:29:20 GMT
Hi Henry. Thanks.

This checkout is from yesterday, but I agree it's easier of having all
exactly the same revision. I've just updated my working copy to
r1101922.

I clean everything and rebuild the whole platform. But launching it I
getting the same error that I reported on my previous email (now
without those exceptions related with bndlib): unable to activate
FOAF+SSL. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Maybe something related with
the certificate?

Cheers,

--