From Sergio Fernández <ser...@wikier.org>
Subject Re: WebID support
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 09:39:37 GMT
Hi,

On 12 May 2011 10:44, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
>> OK, plaing with the menus I found it. But now I have two questions:
>>
>> 1) When creating the WebID it requests me a username and password, but
>> it's not the same than the current logged user :-/
>
>   What requests a username and password? I think you mean your browser or your keychain
requests
> that. That is your operating system asking you if you want to add it to your keychain
I think.

The browser requests it, yes (see this screenshot:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/608222/create-webid-profile.png ). But I don't
know which credentials are expected on this step.

>> 2) With other user I associated my WebID
>> (http://www.wikier.org/foaf#wikier), but now I have no idea how to use
>> it to login in Clerezza.
>
> Ah! if you want to login to Clerezza with a WebID from another site then you don't
> need an account on Clerezza. You just go to clerrezza on your https port and your
> browser will ask you for a certificate. You will then be identify on clerezza.

Ok, I see. But I'm getting a SSL error: "SSL connection error: Unable
to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with
the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate
that you don't have. Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL
protocol error." Something is wrong in my SSL installation :-/

> For the moment that does not seem to give you access to very much though on a
> default installation of clerezza. We should have something the user can do when he logs
in.
> Perhaps at least be able to see his profile panel from the point of view of clerezza?
> (Just opened CLEREZZA-516 for this)
> I just update the test suite so that it is easier to start in ZZ
> but you can see this working
>   https://bblfish.net:8443/test/WebId
>
> That is not very exciting I must admit!

I only want to test if it can do it. Then we can start to do more
exciting things ;-)

--