From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Wide consensus (was: Re: How to name things with URIs)
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 13:09:32 GMT
Guys,

I think we do need to have wider consensus before making any important
change (like this naming of graphs); I admit I failed to look after all the
messages, commits, issues sent/opened regarding this naming task and it's
probably my fault on that but what I'd like to share with you is my feeling
that we sometimes go too much quickly on committing changes.
We shouldn't commit anything that is still being discussed in order to make
the best approaches and choices happen or we'd end up -1ing or even
reverting things too much often.
I don't mean we should vote every change but at least, for important changes
(API, architecture, design), consider someone could've built products/other
projects on Clerezza and, most important, that another dev/committer could
come with a better approach than mine we, at least, should discuss.
So, in the end, I don't want to blame anyone, just let you know my point of
view and feeling about the latest issues.
My 2 cents,
Tommaso