From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: WebId Testsuite
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 16:39:21 GMT
2011/5/17 Sergio Fernández <sergio@wikier.org>

> On 17 May 2011 12:27, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachmann@trialox.org> wrote:
> > Gotcha! it's /test/WebId (lower case final d)
>
> :-O
>
> > Well, I think its really important to proceed in small issues that can
> > rapidly be closed.  I suggest to narrow the scope of CLEREZZA-479 (remove
> > the second goal "to build test suites to test the local webid
> > implementations." and maybe talk about a diagnostic page rather than a Test
> > suite) add the documentation, clean up things and close it.
>
> I still an't help on dev issues, but any issue that I can help with my
> user hat, please tell me.

Well, there are some development skills under that user hat ;)

An issue that might be a good start developing micht be CLEREZZA-474,
I think its an issue that doesn't require a lot of specific knowledge
and also because it has the documentation as content fosters an
overview on the clerezza platform.

Cheers,
Reto