From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: branching in git-svn
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 13:22:18 GMT
On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>wrote:

> Yes, perhaps that method of submitting patches is not such a bad idea.
> Though having a remote
> repository on github would make testing of new ideas easier perhaps, as
> people could just mount the
> remote branch. I suppose that for the size of the Clerezza project one
> would start needing a paying
> access to github...

It the branch contains the whole of parent, it's as easy to checkout out and
compile the branch hat it is to do this for trunk, after all in svn they are
just different folders.

btw: the command needed to revert CLEREZZA-515 in trunk is:

svn merge -r 1125855:1125850
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza/trunk/parent/

svn commit -m "CLEREZZA-515: reverting changes as requested on list"

Cheers,
Reto