From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Vote: release date of Apache Clerezza
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 19:48:29 GMT
Hi

I don't see many impediments for releaseing now.

Some little things:
- the search mini form (on the top-right) yields to a 404, we should remove
the form or implemente global-search with the CRIS service (searching at
least titled-contents)

- the default style doesn't uses the clerezza logo, one variant would be to
make the style used for the website the default-style, and make the current
style an option "classic-style" bundle

- the start page http://localhost:8080/ should at least be shown with menu

Cheers,
Reto