From Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: may a bundle containing a gpl licensed library be uploaded to the clerezza svn repo?
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 10:56:07 GMT
Hi Reto

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <
reto.bachmann@trialox.org> wrote:

> we have been talking about this before:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-clerezza-dev/201104.mbox/%3CBANLkTikOacmm4fa0C36xWGzWxULPes2WUw@mail.gmail.com%3E
> where I ointed you to
> http://activemq.apache.org/java-service-wrapper.html

activemq.apache.org has the binary code of java-service-wrapper library
(wrapper.jar) in their binary and source distribution

*
http://apache.mirror.testserver.li//activemq/apache-activemq/5.5.0/activemq-parent-5.5.0-source-release.zip

find wrapper.jar of tanukisoftware in folder
activemq-parent-5.5.0\assembly\src\release\bin
and
activemq-parent-5.5.0\trunk\assembly\src\release\bin

hasan

*