From Henry Story <henry.st...@bblfish.net>
Subject Re: logging in with undereferenceable webid
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 14:44:13 GMT

On 10 May 2011, at 16:27, Henry Story wrote:

> On 10 May 2011, at 15:08, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> I've just noticed that I can log in to a clerezza instance even when my webid cannnot
be dereferenced, a local cache graph os size 0 is created.

> Can you detail how this login happens? Do you use a browser?
>
> Perhaps it is simply that you have a cookie set, and that you logged in with your cookie?

What does the test suite tell you, if you go to /test/WebID on you installation after having
installed it

with

:f install mvn:org.apache.clerezza/platform.security.foafssl.core/0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT

> Henry
>

>> Login used to be possible only with a valid WebId so this is a clear regression.
@Henry, I assume this is a releted to one of your recent changes (in CLEREZZA-479), could
your roll them back in trunk and move them to an issue branch as long as the problems aren't
fix so this is not an impediment to release.

>> Cheers,
>> Reto
>
> Social Web Architect
> http://bblfish.net/