From Henry Story <henry.st...@bblfish.net>
Subject Re: WebId Testsuite
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 22:34:29 GMT

On 17 May 2011, at 00:31, Henry Story wrote:

> On 16 May 2011, at 22:53, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer wrote:

>> > Try going to /test/WebId then.
>>
>> With the newest launcher I have exactly the same problem.
>
> Could this be a problem introduced by some recent changes of yours?
>
> It is working for me on https://bblfish.net:8443/test/WebId

Well I'll look at it in the coming days.

Henry

>> > Could you fill in that documentation?
>>
>> No the task of the reviewer is to make sure that (taken from http://wiki.trialox.org/confluence/display/DEV/Committing,+versioning+and+code+reviewing):
>> The code conforms to the coding guidelines
>> Tests demonstrate the correct working of the code (in terms of the issue to be resolved)
>> The code is a minimal solution solving the issue at hand
>> The documentation is complete and concise
>> The design is reasonably elegant (i.e. it doesn't stink, http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?CodeSmell)
>> The code contains no duplication
>> Typo in comments may be corrected directly; other changes should be suggested to
the resolver of the issue
>> So I think the best way to reviews is to start by comparing the documentation with
the goal of the issue, try out the implementation to see that it works as documented and as
a last step look at the code to check for the design of the code, etc.

>> Documenting the solution is a crucial part of resolving an issue. If documentation
and implementation are split into two issues then the documentation issue is the one that
has to be resolved first (documentation as specification).

>> Reto
>
> Social Web Architect
> http://bblfish.net/

Social Web Architect