From Marco Zaugg <marco.za...@getunik.com>
Subject RE: WebID in Browsers
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 23:03:40 GMT
Thanks for sharing Henry. Very nice video. I agree the look and feel
of the Account Control Panel should be improved, but hey, I finally
got what you are about to build. Loved the birds tweeting in the background.
Sounded like you were out in the green recording this screencast.

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Story [mailto:henry.story@bblfish.net]
Sent: Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011 19:51
To: clerezza-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: WebID in Browsers

Hi finally finished the WebID talk for the W3C Workshop that is just starting in California.
It has a good demo of what is now possible with Clerezza with WebID, though that is only
a little part of what is in store. There are a few more goodies I have in store for the
Berlin Federated Social Web conf on 2 June.

  You can watch it here:

     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoRQZCL9I4

  It is also here:

    http://bblfish.net/tmp/2011/05/24/

  In H264 format inside a .mov file. (I am never really sure how audio works)

Appreciate your feedback,

	Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/