From Henry Story <henry.st...@bblfish.net>
Subject Re: logging in with undereferenceable webid
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 14:27:29 GMT

On 10 May 2011, at 15:08, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer wrote:

> Hello
>
> I've just noticed that I can log in to a clerezza instance even when my webid cannnot
be dereferenced, a local cache graph os size 0 is created.

Can you detail how this login happens? Do you use a browser?

Perhaps it is simply that you have a cookie set, and that you logged in with your cookie?

Henry

> Login used to be possible only with a valid WebId so this is a clear regression. @Henry,
I assume this is a releted to one of your recent changes (in CLEREZZA-479), could your roll
them back in trunk and move them to an issue branch as long as the problems aren't fix so
this is not an impediment to release.

> Cheers,
> Reto

Social Web Architect