From Henry Story <henry.st...@bblfish.net>
Subject Re: WebID support
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 08:05:48 GMT

On 12 May 2011, at 09:51, Sergio Fernández wrote:

> Henry: yes, it looks that the mailman is filtering attachments. But I
> think it not necessary anymore to open a bug, because doing what
> Reto suggested I got Clerezza starting without that message about FOAF+SSL :-)

Oh good.

> So now the question is: how I can use my WebD to login into the dashboard?

You go to your Administration->AccountControlPanel

  click on the Profile tab

There you will be asked if you want to crete a WebID.

(I think that automatically ever user of the platform with a traditional login should have
a WebID,
 so this should not appear. I opened a bug report on that )

So you affirm that you do.

Then you get a page where you can create a certificate, and fill out your profile.

I am working on improving this page....

> Thanks for all your time.
>
> Cheers,
>
> On 11 May 2011 18:22, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachmann@trialox.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> I attached it on my first email. But since now is undated (I fixed an
>>> issue with my version on bndlib), I attach it again.
>>>
>>> Is there any debug mode for launching Clerezza? I might it'd be
>>> difficult to solve this issue only with the message "unable to
>>> activate FOAF+SSL" as clue... and I don't want to open a bug, since I
>>> think actually it's not a bug, but an error from my side and how I'm
>>> using it.
>> by default a debug-level log is in the file clerezza.log in the
>> directory in which you started clerezza.
>>
>> Reto
>>

>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> --
>>> __      ___ _   _
>>>  \ \/\/ /| | / / / -_) '_|  Sergio Fernández
>>>   \_/\_/ |_|_\_\_\___|_|    http://www.wikier.org/
>>>

> --
>  \ \/\/ /| | / / / -_) '_|  Sergio Fernández
>   \_/\_/ |_|_\_\_\___|_|    http://www.wikier.org/

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/