From Henry Story <henry.st...@bblfish.net>
Subject Re: WebID support
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 10:16:23 GMT

On 12 May 2011, at 11:58, Henry Story wrote:

>> Ok, I see. But I'm getting a SSL error: "SSL connection error: Unable
>> to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with
>> the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate
>> that you don't have. Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL
>> protocol error." Something is wrong in my SSL installation :-/

No I think I know what you are doing. You are going to

https://localhost:8080/

when you specify the ports, and they are not the default ports, then you
have

https://localhost:8443/

or

http://localhost:8080/

It is only when you install with the default ports 0f 80 and 443 that you can just
change http to https

> not sure exactly where you find this message. Is that in your browser?
>
> What do you get when you go to
>
> https://bblfish.net:8443/test/WebId

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/