From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: WebID support
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 09:50:08 GMT
----- Original message -----
> Hi,
>
> On 12 May 2011 10:44, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
> > > OK, plaing with the menus I found it. But now I have two questions:
> > >
> > > 1) When creating the WebID it requests me a username and password,
> > > but it's not the same than the current logged user :-/
> >
> >   What requests a username and password? I think you mean your browser
> > or your keychain requests that. That is your operating system asking
> > you if you want to add it to your keychain I think.
>
> The browser requests it, yes (see this screenshot:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/608222/create-webid-profile.png ). But I don't
> know which credentials are expected on this step.
This looks like a bug, you seem to be logged in as user test, and if this user is allowed
to create a profile then no additional permission to create a webid should be needed.

I assume it works with user admin.

@Henry, could you have a look if a doPriviledged section is missing or if the user is not
permitted to write in its own graph?

Cheers, reto