From Peter Williams <home...@msn.com>
Subject Re: WebID Test Suite
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 16:09:08 GMT
Opera is even more anal than ie, when one wants to choose an alternative webid for a site.
In opera, one has to close the browser (which tears down all the other tabs channels, too).
This means the browsers support for opera unite also gets disrupted (and one has to provide
the master password for it's cert store).

Ie has different behaviors, for tabs, for duplicated tabs, for new browser instances.

If you logout of foaf.me, the cert picker does not display - even foaf.me invokes a full ssl
handshake (or two, in foaf.me case). This may be due to the way the foaf.me handles it's negotiation
of ssl sessionids.

On Apr 6, 2011, at 8:36 AM, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:

> On 6 Apr 2011, at 17:29, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>
>> On 4/6/11 11:19 AM, Joseph Idehen wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Henry,
>>>
>>> Yes, I'm Kingsley's brother.
>>>
>>> I've attached details of my certificate ID.
>>

>> Did you not place this: https://bblfish.net:8443/test/WebId/x509 in your browser?
>
> My guess is Joe does not see anything there. He may have clicked cancel when the browser
asked him for a choice of certificates. I am not sure what one has to do on IE to get it to
request the certificate again? Restart the browser perhaps?