From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Vote: release date of Apache Clerezza
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 10:17:44 GMT
Hi Hasan

I prefer as soon as possible (15 May would be possible but 29 May is
also ok for me)  - if necessary don't release unstable/experimental
projects.

I am pushing for a release because we have already customers using
clerezza and it takes a lot of time to test and fix new features from
the SNAPSHOT-versions every week to deploy updates.

cheers
tsuy

--

Tsuyoshi Ito