From Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: release planning
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:02:50 GMT
Hi Henry

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>wrote:

> I'd say the account control panel is also in progress.

ok, I'll change its state in the issue if it hasn't been done yet.

> Though I think it should be easy to divide the 'experimental' part form the
> 'stable' part.
> (The whole of Clerezza is pretty experimental, so of course those
> distinctions are very arbitrary)

We have been developing Clerezza for more than 2 years now. Some parts of
the code may be experimental,
but I wouldn't agree that the whole is experimental.

> It also depends on what the timetable for the release is.

Clerezza entered Apache incubator, if I can correctly recall, around
November 2009. I would really like to see
that after more than one year, we are able to provide a release version.

cheers
hasan