From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: multimodule archetype
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 09:40:24 GMT
Hi Reto

I think it is more or less the same - I did not see it because It was
not in the list of maven-archetype-quickstart  I saw only the
internal.archetype. So I build the java-ssp-ttl archetype using
archetype:create-from-project (Is this the first step or can I
download the archetype from somewhere?) IMO it should be available as
archetype like internal.archetype.

The structure of java-ssp-ttl seems to be different:
modules generated with java-ssp-ttl archetype are named core and
ontologies whereas the one from trialox cms called artifact.id.core
and artifact.id.ontologies. Furthermore I think the folder structure
of the resources are wrong in java-ssp-ttl archetype : resources
should also be packaged. Right know there are available under
src/main/resources/org/apache/clerezza/skeleton/

IMO manual postprocessing steps are necessary after executing
archetype:create-from-project. therefore I suggest to create a new
project containing the build of maven-archetype java-ssp-ttl and do
the necessary adaptations.

=> The archetype can be used out of the box without manual manipulations.

Cheers
Tsuy

--

Tsuyoshi Ito