From Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: release planning
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 09:30:39 GMT

> Yes, I really want to do a demo there. I am also, I discovered, on the
> Program Committee
>
>    http://d-cent.org/fsw2011/
>
> (I wonder if I can get the Apache logo up there...)

I read the CfP and since you are from ASF, I think they would not mind
having the Apache logo up there,
unless placing a logo is bound to financial sponsorship.

Do you also plan to submit a position paper? Or you can do a demo without,
since you are in the PC?

> Surely, by early June, we will have a more "stable" version of features you
> want to show or tell and that they can play with.
>

> Indeed I hope so very much. That is the goal. Early June is not that far
> away at time goes by very fast.

Fine. Would be interested to know what you wanna show in the demo if you
have finished implementing the code.

Hasan