From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Vote: Release Clerezza on May 29, 2011
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:02:33 GMT
On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 9:05 AM, Hasan Hasan <hasan@trialox.org> wrote:
> Dear All
>
> Based on your response so far, I'd like to propose May 29, 2011 as the date
> for the first release of Apache Clerezza....

With my mentor hat on, and just to clarify things if needed: while
it's good to have a vote on the intention to release on that date, the
Clerezza PPMC and Incubator PMC will need to vote on the actual bits
of source code that will be released then.

See http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html for
details, and note that the voting process takes 144 hours minimum for
a podling: 72 hours for the podling's vote and then 72 hours for the
Incubator PMC vote.

-Bertrand