From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: howto: start clerezza and put it in the background
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 11:51:46 GMT
On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Daniel Spicar <daniel.spicar@trialox.org>wrote:

> > I think we should provide instructions and/or support tools for
> installing
> > an init-script to have clerezza start automatically.
> >
> > Reto
> >

> I made a launcher script, that is generated from the pop a while ago. Maybe
> this is what we are lookihng for. It should work fine with nohup. Check out
> this mail:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-clerezza-dev/201010.mbox/%3CAANLkTim3k=eTZOjbbUvtGun9Mb7Ox9tsO_Y+BJOYKarQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

I would welcome a patch to provide such scripts with clerezza.

But the init script I was thinking at would be more something like :

http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Installing+Hudson+as+a+Unix+daemon

or
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/MavenProjectServer+Running+Tomcat+as+a+linux+service

Cheers,