From Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Clerezza CAS Consumer
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 09:05:48 GMT
Hi Reto, all

If I understand correcly, this means that the resulting metadata obtained
from the annotation service will not be stored in a triple store, but
directly on the filesystem (in which format?). The "zz-way" to access these
metadata is through this special TcProvider. Right? I think I can agree with
this. Does anybody see any problem with this approach?

Hasan