From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: How to modify pages on the project website
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 05:07:53 GMT
Hi Marco,

Even when you're not a developer you're free to proposes patches to the
website publication process as well as to the website content itself. It is
requirement on a process however that all content is stored in svn, so
simple SFTP isn't an option.

Also keep in mind that documentation should mainly be available in the
documentation both published on the website as well as being available
online on a clerezza instance. So the process should take this into account.

As mentioned in an earlier mauil to the subject, you're also welcome to
raise issues against the current content, this issues may be accompanied by
a patch but may also just describe the typo in the text. Even for the
technical audience the content needs to be revisited, the start page
advertises a non existent front end adaptor for the sesame api.

Reto