From Henry Story <henry.st...@bblfish.net>
Subject Re: WebID Test Suite
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 11:54:23 GMT
Hi Joseph,

   I have updated the test suite on bblfish.net now. It should be a lot more helpful now I
hope. Let us know what the test says.

	Henry

On 7 Apr 2011, at 08:29, Joseph Idehen wrote:

>> On 6 Apr 2011, at 17:29, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>>
>> On 4/6/11 11:19 AM, Joseph Idehen wrote:
>> Hi Henry,
>>
>> Yes, I'm Kingsley's brother.
>>
>> I've attached details of my certificate ID.
>>

>> Did you not place this: https://bblfish.net:8443/test/WebId/x509 in your browser?
>>
>> My guess is Joe does not see anything there. He may have clicked cancel when the
browser asked him for a choice of certificates. I am not sure what one has to do on IE to
get it to request the certificate again? Restart the browser perhaps?

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/