From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: publish new website theme and content
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:21:33 GMT
Hi Tsuy

The documentatiob viewer documentation says: "The documentation is ordered
so that the after properties
http://clerezza.org/2009/08/documentation#afterare satisfied". There
aren't currently many such properties so the order is
largely undefined. An introductory documenation should be added to the
platform bundle.

Could you rise and issue against the documentation viewer for the TOC?

Cheers,
reto