From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Fwd: ANN: Spark library for visualizing the Semantic Web (dev preview)
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 12:59:38 GMT
this looks really handy for demos, I think we should integrate it in
clerezza.

Just look at one of the examples and lokk at the html source.

Cheers,
reto

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Denny Vrandecic <denny.vrandecic@kit.edu>
Date: Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 8:52 PM
Subject: ANN: Spark library for visualizing the Semantic Web (dev preview)
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>

We are announcing a developer's preview of the

 Spark library for visualizing SPARQL result sets

This might not sound truly exciting, but bare with me for a moment, it
really is kinda cool:

Spark is a fully HTML5 compliant JavaScript library which allows you to
include results from SPARQL queries in any website (as a "spark"), or, by
using the QCrumb, data from any RDF file out there. Spark provides an easy
extensible mechanism to define renders for SPARQL result sets.

A preliminary documentation, links to the source code, and much more can be
found here:

<http://km.aifb.kit.edu/sites/spark/>

If you just want to see the examples, just click here:

<http://km.aifb.kit.edu/sites/spark/docs/example/index.html>

And don't forget to view source on the examples.

We are looking for developers helping in our effort! Especially we don't yet
fully cover all the browsers, we don't really deal with XML based results,
etc., there is lots of things to do. If you want to help us out, drop us an
email.

Have a great weekend!
Denny and Andreas