From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website Apache Clerezza
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:47:44 GMT
Hi all,
I think one more thing could be to add a "Powered by" page which counts
known solutions/platforms which rely on Apache Clerezza (i.e. Trialox CMS),
that can be useful for people to try to understand what kind of
product/application one can end up with using Clerezza.
This is more pragmatic than the "use cases" page and I'd keep both as they
respond to different concerns.
Regards,
Tommaso