From Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Problem with new typerendering mechanism
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:37:47 GMT
i tried to reproduce the problem
and saw this error message which means devtool requires zz shell which is
not there in trialox cms

hasan

ERROR: Error starting
mvn:org.apache.clerezza/bundledevtool/0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
org.apache.clerezza.bundledevtool [37]: Unable to resolve 37.0: missing
requirement [37.0] package; (package=org.apache.clerezza.shell))
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
org.apache.clerezza.bundledevtool [37]: Unable to resolve 37.0: missing
requirement [37.0] package; (package=org.apache.clerezza.shell)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3416)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1714)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1143)
at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:264)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
[SCR Component Actor] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - Started
SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080