From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: website apache clerezza
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 08:29:07 GMT
hi

i think using apache clerezza to generate our website a good idea but
i also think in the ASF context this not possible without a lot of overhead:

currently the following steps have to be done

1. load content from the svn repo into a apache clerezza instance
(access or own instance needed)

2. edit content in a rudimentar html editor (not wysiwyg)

3. export content with a clerezza tool => generate html files etc.

4. rdf data and html files have to be updated in the svn repo.

5. page has to be published to apache.org server

There is no real benefit having content as rdf right know - so I don't
see why we should do the extra steps.

storing website content directly in svn repo seem to be easier to
maintain (step 1 & 3 are obsolete)

cheers
tsuy