From Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: A question about Jena Sparql Engine and the TDB Store
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:37:11 GMT
Hi Olivier

Indeed, this "fastlane" support in executing sparql queries, where the
underlying triple store is jena, is something that still on our to do list.
However, if you would like to contribute and provide a patch, that would be
really appreciated.
Not sure about the effort needed to get the native TDB Dataset encapsulated
in the TripleCollection though. There may be some other wrappers in-between
which are inserted to provide security and locking mechanisms

cheers
hasan