From Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: website apache clerezza
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:31:40 GMT
hi all,

I am against putting too much effort to produce only a few pages which do
not change often. Let's concentrate on the content rather than on the way to
generate those pages. IMO it is enough to have some nice looking static
pages with high quality of content. The use of clerezza instance for this
task would require much effort than actually needed.

regards
hasan