From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Website Apache Clerezza
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:38:00 GMT
It does look nice!

Just a few remarks:

- The documentation on the instances which is also available on
http://incubator.apache.org/clerezza/documentation/ shold be linked and
styled, even if we keep most pages static this one shouldn't be as we
otherwise duplicate work
- keep the uris cool by not having .html in them, i.e. for static files
create an index file i the respective folder
- we should write an easier getting started (using downloaded version and
bundledevtools) and have a seprate page on how to compile, the instruction
on installing bundles are outdated
- where to things like the howto on using the shell go to?

Cheers,
reto