From Daniel Spicar <daniel.spi...@trialox.org>
Subject TypeRenderlet and wildcard mode patterns
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:53:07 GMT
Hi all,

How can I get the mode with which a resource is being rendered in a
TypeRenderlet?
The old version (Renderlet) passed the mode string in the render function as
an argument. This is no more the case in TypeRenderlet. When I have a mode
pattern with a wildcard I am interested in the exact string that matched the
pattern. I don't see how this is handled with the new TypeRenderlets.

Daniel