From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: publish new website theme and content
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:28:24 GMT
Hi Tsuy

This two documents just use currently the default clerezza styles, I'm very
happy is some progress on CLEREZZA-147 is made. The new style for the
website seems much cleaner (some flaws like the usage of sizes in px have to
be fixed).

I've little time today, but tomorrow I'll implement renderlets for the new
Website style so that the documentation and the shell howto have header and
navigation.

Cheers,
reto