From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Problem with new typerendering mechanism
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:45:01 GMT
yes, devtools reuires the clerezza shell for the dsl extension it provides -
possibly this dependency could be declared optional.

note that the clerezza shell bundle need not to be active but just
installed, sou you can still use the shell you prefer.

Btw, don't see how this relates to the typerendering problem.

Cheers
Reto