From Daniel Spicar <daniel.spi...@trialox.org>
Subject Problem with new typerendering mechanism
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:44:50 GMT
Hi all,

I ran into a problem with Trialox CMS today. I recompiled my workspace with
the latest clerezza buiild and now none of our web pages work. I get the
following exception:

java.lang.RuntimeException: no renderer could be created for
org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.BNode@20fcda5d (in <some graph> ,
org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.BNode@73087d19 <
http://clerezza.org/2009/11/global-menu#path> "/admin/update"^^<
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string>.]), menu-cache -ignoreRes
-perUser,[application/xhtml+xml]

I am not sure where the problem lies. All our pages use the old
renderletmanager as far as I can tell. It is deprecated but does that mean
that it doesn't work at all anymore? I was under the impression the old
mechanism should still work. Am I wrong?

Can anyone help me?

Best,
Daniel