From Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Website Apache Clerezza
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:39:24 GMT
"use cases" and "powered by" pages are indeed very interesting suggestions.
assuming clerezza - after some times (hopefully not taking years) - is
widely used to build semantic web applications and services, those use cases
would flow into "powered by" real cases.
At that time, use cases either stay as potential solutions based on clerezza
or they have been realized.
I support Marco's suggestions to sketch a few use cases and in particular
showing why clerezza is very much suitable, but also be honest to tell its
limitations (and if possible some plans to solve them).

Having said that, I wonder who would like to help writing such texts. I
think we can begin with some simple text skeleton for each use case
description in the use cases page(s).
Suggestion:

USE CASE 1: <Title>
Key Problems: xxx