From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: website apache clerezza
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:35:18 GMT
Hi all,
at first I thought the best solution was to eat our own dogfood, like Reto
said, then I realized we have a dedicated zone for Clerezza which can be
good to demonstrate its capabilities.
So now I think the best idea is going on with Apache CMS to quickly deliver
our website, and of course provide pointers to our Clerezza zone to let
people "have a look" at Clerezza.
By the way, I like Tsuy's prototype.
Cheers,
Tommaso