From Daniel Spicar <daniel.spi...@trialox.org>
Subject Weird behavior when starting/stopping bundles that provide WRHAPI Filter implementations
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:16:38 GMT
Hi,

I don't know where exactly to post this but I have some problems with WRHAPI
Filter services. Maybe reto has an idea.

I noticed that when I stop or uninstall the xhtml2html bundle, the
Xhtml2HtmlFilter service is still in effect (when accessing pages with
Internet Explorer the pages are still being adapted).
I had a similar problem when I stopped a bundle that provided another Filter
implementation that I am working on. When I stopped the bundle and browsed
pages, the service was stil beingl accessed, but a NullPointerException has
been thrown. I tried refreshing after stopping those bundles but it didn't
help. What did help was to re-start the WRHAPI OSGi Core bundle. After that
the stopped services were not accessed anymore.

It appears that the problem lies in WRHAPI (or perhaps the OSGi
environment?). But I am not sure. Does anyone know more about this?

Best,
Daniel