From Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: RDF Web POM
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:12:08 GMT
Hi all,

I tend to leave it outside of parent. Although the folder hierarchy contains
the name clerezza, it is something general.
We just need to state clearly in the documentation that one has to compile
the scala-scripting first.
Or maybe we can provide a simple shell script which compiles in correct
sequence.

Regards
hasan

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teofili@gmail.com