From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RDF Web POM
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:58:52 GMT
Hi Reto,
I also tested it and I managed to have a working launcher.
I think that in the future it could make sense to have scala-scripting as a
separate package as it seems to me it is quite a general service (that could
eventually be added to Felix Commons [1]).
It also depends if we want to release them as a whole or separately; so at
this stage I think that it'd be better to release them as a whole and
therefore put it inside parent to help users/devs build Clerezza easily as
that it's an important point for us to attract new people.
What do you think?
Cheers,
Tommaso

[1] : http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-commons.html