From Marco Zaugg <marco.za...@getunik.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Logo for apache clerezza
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 09:19:47 GMT

Cheers
Marco

-----Original Message-----
From: Tsuyoshi Ito [mailto:tsuy.ito@trialox.org]
Sent: Samstag, 26. Februar 2011 07:43
To: clerezza-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Logo for apache clerezza

hi,

UNKNOWN? (visual + virtual design GmbH) has designed 2 logo proposals
for apache clerezza (attachments in issue CLEREZZA-444,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-444). There are
different text alignments available depending on the purpose (Website,
T-shirt etc).

Proposal B contains the 3 colors from the semantic web logo
(http://semanticweb.org/images/Semantic-Web-Logo-by-W3C.png)

Which one do you prefer? Please vote.

[ ] +1 Accept logo proposal A or B (please add your choice to the
vote, e.g. +1 A)
[ ]  0 Don't care
[ ] -1 None of them are acceptable

Cheers